It's going too fast...

Celebrating Katie's Goal

The roller coaster that is coaching soccer for nine year old girls is coming to an end.  We only have two more weeks left.

One of the joys of this season has been the opportunity to coach my niece, Katie.  She's a tough cookie out on the field and this past Saturday scored not one, but TWO goals!

I'll often have brief moments where I look out there and see Katie & Megan running up and down the field and can't help but get a bit nostalgic.

Tell me this picture below is not over 8 years old!
Destined to play for the Pink Horses

Comments

  1. Beautiful babies, beautiful children... soon to be knock-out teens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Although, mentioning the teen years doesn't bring me any comfort! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be so proud and so will we!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment