Sweet Pansy

Sweet Pansy
I was recently motivated by a friend in book club to learn how to use my camera. I mean how to really use my camera, in the manual mode. We've had this camera for about ten years and I haven't yet ventured off of the auto button. So, I rummaged around in our files and found the camera manual. It was a good place to start, but some of the terminology was a bit over my head. So I turned to one of my new favorite blogs, www.thepioneerwoman.com. She has a section on photography that made it simple enough for me to grasp. Now I've got some head knowledge about it, but I have yet to transfer that successfully to my picture taking ability. Practice makes perfect, they say. (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. We love PW! She makes it easy for me to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this pansy from your yard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's in a flower box hanging on our deck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment