Wildcat Mountain Trail Race

Wildcat Mountain Trail Race
On Saturday, Tanya, Jennifer, and I ran in the Wildcat Mountain Trail Race. Tanya & I tackled the 10 miler, while Jennifer ran the 5 miler. It was the first trail race for both ladies and they were awesome! Jennifer ran a sub 10 minute pace finishing in the top 50! Tanya powered through 10 miles of challenging hills and terrain to finish strong. I wish I looked as good as she did cruising into the finish line.


We had a perfectly cool, crisp morning. I could really get used to going to races that are about a mile from our doorstep! The course was on trails I ran on all summer, so it was quite fun to actually race on them.


For more details, check out CO-Runner

Comments

  1. Woody, you didn't mention you got 3rd place in your age group along with a medal! You’re way to humble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read co runner - really interesting and it was good to see your medal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment