Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010
A dog...a horse...a turtle...and a biker dude/rebel. Actually Megan asked me on Friday morning when I got all dressed up if I was the devil. Needless to say, the girls were a little freaked out by my transformation. I think it was the lip, nose & ear piercings that pushed them over the edge. The tough guy look did notch me my third win in our office costume contest!


On Sunday night, we continued our tradition of trick or treating with our neighbors, the Allen's. It was a warm night (by Colorado standards), and the kids spent almost two hours collecting several pounds of candy.


This year we're trying a buyback program. Tanya & I will pay $1 per pound of candy they're willing to part with. It's all voluntary, so we'll see that they decide tomorrow.

Comments

  1. We have a dentist office in town that is doing a buy back today. The candy will be sent overseas to the troops. I don't think we have pounds of candy so they will probably just keep it, but cool none the less. Great costume Woody. Congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky definiately gets second place, woody a perfect sam shepard gone biker gang with the tats and gloaw in the dark t shirt. Cutie pie doggie and horsie. Bought a bag of candy but this apartment blding was like a morgue, even went to the lobby looking for kids, nope, so had lots of candy for dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment