Skate City - My Take

Skate City - My Take
I was so proud of Megan for her post yesterday. It was fun watching her figure out what she wanted to say. She wrote it all down first and then pecked away at the keyboard. I did help her with the Hamster Dance link! I'm hoping to get her more involved since I love seeing her formulate her memories.


So rollerskating at Victoria's party was a family affair. It was like taking a step back in time...to the tune of 25 years! I used to go rollerskating in elementary school at rink called Starwheels. Walking into Skate City on Saturday brought me back to those days. The decor inside screamed of the 80's. A tear formed in my eye when Thriller, Axel F, Beat It, Eye of the Tiger, and many other classics blared through the speakers.


Tanya & I agree that Megan & Zoe have a long way to go to getting their skating legs. We had to hold on to both of their hands in order to prevent constant falls. What a workout that was. I was sweating like crazy after three laps.

Comments

Post a Comment