Girl Time

Girl Time
A few weeks ago I got to spend a wonderful weekend in San Fran with some of my college friends. We get together yearly and it's always such an amazing time.


Some highlights...
Spending time with Heidi and her beautiful family. It was so fun to see her in all her "mom" glory.
Seeing the Pacific ocean, oh how I miss it!
Catching up around the breakfast table in the loft.
Bread bowls at the pier 42 or something.
Laughing with people who've known you since you were a teenager.


A big thanks to Woody for holding down the fort so I could be away and play.

Comments

  1. Yeah for girl time, weekends away, and a supportive dad/husband! You are a great example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics :) I think I forgot to email you mine, but they didn't really turn out well anyway! Love you and miss you again a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle CorneliusMarch 3, 2010 at 11:46 AM

    whoops = hit return before typing the rest of my name :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment