Dad And The Girls Went Shopping...

Dad And The Girls Went Shopping...
This year I took the girls Christmas shopping for Tanya. They were each equipped with $5. As we roamed the aisles at Target, we stumbled upon some shelves of snowglobes. Zoe opted for a gingerbread house & man globe, while Megan had her heart set on one she could insert her picture and record a 10 second message.


I particularly enjoyed witnessing their joy in giving. Christmas has always been about the receiving end of things for the girls.
Watching them pick out & wrap the gifts...and fend off Tanya's probing questions to see if their little minds would let a hint slip out...was something I'll look forward to again next year.


I took Zoe out to get a little gift for Megan's birthday. Zoe wanted to use her own allowance money to get the gift. Unfortunately, I can't say what Zoe got...because Megan reads the stuff we post now! All I can say is that I'm proud of Zoe for her thoughtfulness!

Comments

Post a Comment