Halloween 2009

Halloween 2009
We had a splendid Halloween with our neighbors, the Allen's. After a nice dinner, we ventured out with the kids for some trick-or-treating. The kids scored large amounts of candy early and often, so they were satisfied with their stash after less than an hour.


The day before, I won our office costume contest with my new digs. I've been looking for this costume for years. Disney finally decided to release an "adult" size...new for 2009! All day my co-workers started laughing whenever I walked by. Is it really that bad?

Comments

  1. cute cute cute - all three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your costume is awesome, Woody! I think you should just add it to your regular wardrobe and wear it on random occasions all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well worth the investment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo Funny Woody. You pull it off well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment