The Storybook Wedding

The Storybook Wedding
I had the privilege of attending a wedding of a sweet friend last weekend. Azlan was one of the precious girls in my small group through our church in Santa Barbara. I've been blessed to watch her grow from an tiny 6th grader to the beautiful woman she is today.


Her wedding was amazing, no lie, it was just out of the Martha Stewart Weddings magazine. You really can't go wrong with a fragrant garden, fish pond and the Cascade Mountains as a backdrop. The rest of the details were just as beautiful. My favorite part was dancing under the stars and the sparklers we held as we sent them off. I had a fabulous time catching up with the two other girls from our small group, who were bridesmaids, as well as another friend from SB. Such a special time!


Thanks be to Woody for holding down the fort here while I was away. It was fun to be completely on my own for most of the trip. I haven't had an adventure like that in a long time. I flew into Portland and drove to Bend, which was about 3 hours. The mountain drive was beautiful, and extra fun in a small car with some power. Don't get me wrong, I love the minivan, but it was nice to accelerate and actually go somewhere. (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. That looks like my wedding dress! Good taste, Azlan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, you have that appreciation of adventure in you like someone else I know so well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment