Quiet Weekend...

Quiet Weekend...
Not much to say about this picture, other than I think Tanya got a sweet shot of this guy a week ago.


It was a quiet, but full weekend for me. Tanya took off Saturday morning to Oregon for an overnight trip to see a close friend get married. I got to hang out with the girls and have Kelsey & Kyle over for a sleepover on Saturday night. You'd think four kids and just me would be a lot to handle, but the kids were great and easily entertained each other.


I got a little stomach bug late Saturday night that left me drained on Sunday. By mid afternoon, I was ready to take the girls swimming. It was very hot here, so the pool was just what we needed.

Comments

  1. Imagine how hot it was for this big boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woody how about a sound bite on how Megan can see sound - she might be very famous somedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...T-Tonka! I hope the zoom was used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This big guy was only about 30' away. What you can't see is the barbwire fence between us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment