Fly on the Wall...

Fly on the Wall...
Saturday was Megan's 2nd Scooters class. She & I made the trip up to Copper bright and early. While Megan was in class, I tooled around the mountain. I had fun playing in some of the powder that was confined to the sides of the runs.


Megan's second skiing experience was much better than the first. You'll catch the magnitude of the difference tomorrow.


After an early lunch, her class said goodbye to the Magic Carpet bunny hill and made their way to the Kokomo chairlift for the first time. So I wouldn't be seen as a crazed parent, I went on two runs before I nonchalantly made my way over to Kokomo. I found her class all bunched together at the top. I kept my distance as to not be a distraction to Megan. What a fun experience to watch her slowly cruise down the mountain...remember that last week we never actually saw her ski!


What you see above is a one of a kind skiing form. I'm pretty sure Miss Lindsey didn't teach Megan the "left arm at a 90 degree angle" thing. But she does it all the way down the slope.

Comments

  1. Yeah, I don't think I could handle that. It's just too much grown-upness for me. I think we'll stick to sledding until they're at least 30!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment