Rowdy Birthday

Rowdy Birthday
On Megan's actual birthday, her main request was to have dinner at Red Robin. We have been there a few times before and she has witnessed the rousing birthday song the waitstaff chant and clap for when there is a birthday in the house. Megan has also witnessed the large sundae the birthday boy or girl gets for free!


I'm not one for receiving that kind of attention when I go out to eat, but I must admit...I was very excited for Megan. She asked me three times before we ordered if I had told our waitress that it was her birthday.


When the moment came and the crowd of employees gathered around our table, Megan got quite shy (see above). Through it all she beamed with happiness and then downed her sundae...with a little help of course.

Comments

Post a Comment