Home Depot Photo Shoot

Home Depot Photo Shoot
A few weeks back I headed out (with the girls) to Home Depot to collect the necessary supplies to install shelving in our coat closet. Our house did not come with a decent pantry, so we needed to take action and create one ourselves.


As the story usually goes, the girls got antsy sitting in the back of the cart together. One poked another, then the other poked back and so on and so forth. This game never ends well, so I quickly looked in my purse to see if I had anything to keep them occupied. Wallet?-NO, Phone-NO, Lipgloss?-NO, Camera?-sure! I handed over my Sony Cyber-shot and let them have at it.


They were entertained for enough time to get a Home Depot employee to help me cut the shelving to size and get the appropriate hardware. I even had time to spare and looked down a few more aisles before checking out. Now we not only have a new pantry, but about 100 pictures of the girls making silly faces at each other too! (posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. I'm impressed at your handy woman skills and your mothering skills! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets see more of them. Yes Tanya, you have the skills of an amazing mother and a finished capenter. And Megan might turn out to be another
    Annie Leibovitz! Ans Zoe our next super model.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment