Sophisticated Ladies Night

Sophisticated Ladies Night
Last Friday, I took the girls to the Arapahoe Philharmonic Christmas Pops Concert to hear our friend play the cello, and it was FABULOUS! What a treat it was for my ears.

Before going, I reminded the girls of the proper manners that should be displayed at such an event. They got all fancied up, Megan even wore old school curlers the night before to get her curly locks, and we were off to meet a friend for dinner. Well, dinner didn't go all that well...they didn't eat much and I could tell the sleepies were already starting to conquer Zoe.

The concert began at 7:30 (their usual bedtime) and Zoe lasted for a few songs before she asked to sit on my lap. Her eyes grew heavy and by intermission she was sacked out on the chair next to me. Megan managed to stay awake. The promise of cookies at intermission was helpful. All in all it was a fabulous evening. I hope to take them to more in the future, maybe we can catch a matinee sometime! (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. Isn't it almost time for Daddy to take them to the Ball? Boy are they cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dates with Dad are the best memories! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun evening!!! And I love that Zoe fell asleep, how cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment