Round II with Victoria!

Round II with Victoria!
While Nana was here over Thanksgiving, we also celebrated Christmas with her. Gifts were exchanged much to the delight of our girls.


The best gift by a mile was a book of "knock, knock" jokes for Zoe. Do you remember the post that brought about this gift?


Well, the book did not disappoint. Zoe was armed and ready for her car ride to preschool with Victoria on Tuesday. We had practiced several times so the "knock out" delivery would be perfect. Here they are...


Knock, Knock!
Who's there?
Anita.
Anita Who?
Anita a bath.


Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Dwayne.
Dwayne who?
Dwayne the tub please, I'm all done.

Comments

  1. knok knock
    whos there
    olive
    olive who
    Olive you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knock Knok
    Who's there
    Bananna
    Bananna Who
    Orange you glad I didn'y say Orange?

    ReplyDelete
  3. steve - first you have to say orange twice, then banana - ask andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know mom! I'm giving you the version my kids have adopted. I call it, the 'Sharon version'. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment