First Snow

First Snow
Last Friday morning, we finally awoke to our first snow. After three previous "false alarms", the forecasters got this one right. Just a few inches that melted quickly during the day. The girls got outside for a few minutes in the morning to play.


For me, it was enough to renew my desire for another big one! We didn't get any storms over a few inches last year, so I'd love at least a 12 incher to make up for it. I've got the snowblower gassed up and ready for whatever Mother Nature throws our way!

Comments

  1. If you ever get the desire to clear snow, you can head over to our neighborhood. We had snow on our driveway for 3 days after our third snow of the season. Yes, it has snowed here three times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya! Bring on the blizzards! What's with the 80 degree weather today? It's November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also awoke in highlands ranch friday morning to the beautiful snow fall and then flew home to the city on fire - yea for snow. I'm not sure if I want to cheer for a blizzard. It was pretty cute seeing the ducks in the pond with little piles of snow on their backs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment