Unpleasant Wake Up...

Unpleasant Wake Up...
This weekend, Tanya went away on a womens retreat with our church. As I've mentioned before, I always look forward to spending time with our girls when she is away. Not that I don't when Tanya's around...it's just different. The girls consider the weekends one long "date with Dad".


It got off to a rather unpleasant start on Saturday morning. I had really been looking forward to sleeping in...since last Sunday I had to awake at 4am for the race...and then I jumped right back into the work week. So, Saturday morning rolled around and there I was at 7am, sound asleep in bed. Next thing I knew "someone" (look above for a hint) had tip-toed into my room...put her mouth about six inches from my ear....and yelled "BOO!" as loud as she could!


It was startling to say the least. While Megan thought it was a brilliant trick, I was pretty grumpy about it until...about now.

Comments

  1. Woody - thats exactly what she would do to wake me up at your last house in that wonderfully dark dark room - it also was integrated with a light switch being turned on and Zoe giggling next to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday---when her own children do this to her---you'll have proof that she thought it was great fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That is too funny. And a scary start to the halloween season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least she let you sleep 'till 7! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Tirzah...you are right. 7am is sleeping in for me. If it had been any earlier, I'd probably still be grumpy today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment