It's a Combo Day!

It's a Combo Day!
...having Tanya climb TWO 14ers on the same day!! Can you believe she bagged her second 14er about an hour and a half after summiting her first? We hit up Grays neighbor...Torreys Peak...to make it a combo day!


Tanya was amazing! I could gush in detail about the day and how proud I am of her, but instead I'll let her tell you all about it in her words...tomorrow.


In the meantime, check out the slideshow I threw together to honor Tanya's HUGE achievement! This slideshow is a little different than my others. I took some liberty to add commentary in with the show. Hopefully it is not too distracting from the beauty...of my wife!


Check it out here: Tanya's 1st & 2nd 14er Adventure


PS: Thank you Nana for watching our girls so we could do this!

Comments

  1. Yeah!!! What an accomplishment! Congrats! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, love the video. Well played on the text commentary...and especially the new phrase '14er flight'. Thats a keeper. Well done again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister is the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You studette!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment