And we have LIFTOFF...

And we have LIFTOFF...
While Megan was practicing, I would hold on to the back of her seat while jogging next to her. But right from the get go, I released my hand and she was off on her own! No turning back now!


It was such a proud moment for Tanya & I...watching Megan attain another stage of freedom. First our kids learn to walk...then to ride a bike. You know what comes next? Fortunately, we get to wait 11 years for that one to come along.


Remember this?? 12/26/05 Post



Has it really been 2.5 years?!?

Comments

  1. TL - I got tears also - it reminds me of you except you were wearing your minnie mouse dress. Interesting, they go from walk to run to bike to driving back to run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I only learned to ride three summers ago (age 25!) so it is great to teach kids young : ) Happy biking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment