Goodbye Preschool

Goodbye Preschool
So much has changed in Megan from the first day she set foot at preschool two and a half years ago. She's has learned so much and gained confidence in herself.


Having been in the same class with most of the kids for two years, they all were good pals and loved spending time with each other. Megan was sad when preschool ended because she won't be able to see her friends as much. When asked what she liked about preschool, she said swinging with her girlfriends at recess and craft time.


My mom got to be out to watch Megan's end of the year performance, which was adorable. It would have been much more pleasant for me if Zoe wasn't jumping all over my lap and complaining while I was videotaping Megan! Argh!! (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. How cute is that! We would like to come to one of Megan's soccer games this season. I am thinking of getting Aubrey into soccer next season (if she is old enough) so I would love to experience the game life. And I would love to cheer Megan on! Let us know when some of her games are, we will be out of town the two weekends after this one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Megan is a girl after my own heart. My favorite times were certainly swinging with my girlfriends and craft time. Oh wait, those are still some of my favorite parts of life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment