On her way...

On her way...
Last weekend we Megan's first lesson in riding her bike without training wheels. It went great, although she's not quite ready for any solo rides!


I was surprised at just how many details there are to learning how to ride a bike. How to stand/balance in a stationary position...how to give a big push to get started...how to balance while peddling...how to stop and put your feet down before tipping over....etc.


Like I said, she did a great job and is well on her way toward this milestone. Lesson #2 comes this weekend.

Comments

  1. I am sending via email Tanyas first riding experience in her mickey mouse dress! What a lady - remember Megan once you learn you will never forget - I think thats the only skill with that guarantee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I learned how to ride a bike when I was in Wisconsin visiting the Kreueger family. All I remember is that they had a gravel driveway, and that I ate it so badly that they needed tweezers to pull rocks out of my skin...

    Hope it goes better for Meg! We haven't started trying with Katie sans wheels yet...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment