"Do you wanna go for a hike?"


This was the question proposed to me by James on Saturday afternoon as we sat in the cabin up in Breck. Apparently he had a mountain bike trail that he also like to hiked when he had the chance.


We bundled up and walked up the road to the trailhead. There was a slight problem. The trail was under 3+ feet of powder. We ventured on in almost waist deep snow. If you're ever looking for an ultimate workout, trudging through snow like this is the ticket!


This went on for quite awhile until we caught up with the trail in a spot where snowshoers had packed down a path. What a treat to walk without resistance! The hike was awesome and despite the gallon of sweat I produced...I was glad I went.

Comments

  1. Did you ski? Powder Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not on this hike...but check back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture... I can see it displayed in an art gallery, titled "Happiness" or "Bliss."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment