Snowboarding Action...

Snowboarding Action...
On Sunday, James & I made it to Copper for the day. All that powder we trudged through the day before was ever present at Copper. The conditions were awesome.


James continued his influence on me by taking me up to the black diamond runs. This time we hit the back bowls. I've never ventured over to the back side...for good reason. Fortunately, there was one single black diamond run surrounded by "extreme terrain" runs. It was intense and we did "Matchless" more than once!


He also wanted to partake in some action photography, so he got this cool shot of me taking a turn around him.


Click on the picture or "Previous" to see the hotshot on skis in action!

Comments

  1. What beautiful country - would love to go there sometime - my experience is that powder is perfect except when I fell - then I couldn't get back up! You know the ole arm in the powder up to the armpit situation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment