Next Book...

Next Book...
The other reason the girls didn't want to leave my work on Saturday was they were having too much fun counting the little cars go by. I'm glad to know they don't have a fear of heights.


After leaving my office, we made a beeline to the library for storytime. We got there just in time. 30 minutes later we were cruising around the library picking out some books to take home. The highlight was getting the book "James and the Giant Peach". As you know, we recently finished Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...followed by Danny, the Champion of the World. Now we're moving on to the book Megan & Zoe's cousin Katie is reading. They were very excited to know they would be reading the same book as her.

Comments

  1. I know I say it all the time, but you are an amazing father Woody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woody's Thankful WifeJanuary 22, 2008 at 6:29 AM

    I second that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I love James and Giant Peach!! Whats the billbord saying now adays?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Ant Spunge and Ant Piker are mean daddy, but not like Auntie Tanya..."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment