Katie Pie

Katie Pie
Last weekend, I left Woody to fend for himself, while I flew out to Santa Barbara for a long weekend. My time there was packed with loads of fun. The morning after I arrived I flew down to San Diego with my mom to attend my niece and nephews baptisms. I loved getting extra attention from Katie while I was there. Since I'm usually with my girls and they all go off playing together, so I don't get as much concentrated time.


Once I was back in SB, I had a little over a day to catch up with great friends as well as go to Martha's wedding. It was so wonderful to be able to see so many great people.

Comments

  1. Katie sure loves her Auntie Tanya - Andrew does too he's just camera shy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis, Katie and Andy loved it. They are big fans of Auntie Tanya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment