Tanya's Birthday!

Tanya's Birthday!
Tanya's birthday was Saturday. We began by heading up into the mountains with the Craig's and Kacey's cousin's family to cut our Christmas trees down. We had great weather despite the fact that it snowed about 3 feet less than 100 miles away. When we arrived at the cutting area, we all scattered and searched for the perfect tree. Unfortunately for us, the perfect tree is still out there somewhere. We struggled finding one we liked and settled for one that is quite humorous to look at. Check back tomorrow to see a better viewing.


Later that night, the girls went for a sleepover at Kelsey's house (thanks Scott & Catrina!) while Tanya & I went out for dinner. My gift to Tanya was that I would take her shopping for a pair of boots. This took a lot of courage for me to offer a shopping outing, but it ended up being a great experience. Two hours at Park Meadows Mall going in any store she wanted and trying on as many pairs until she found the one. I resolved to have nothing but a happy and encouraging attitude. You can ask her if I succeeded.

Comments

  1. He succeeded brilliantly! He also forgot to mention the beautiful flowers he gave me as well as the yummy German pancake breakfast in bed! It was a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we get a picture of the boots?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment