Excellent Game...but Cold!

Excellent Game...but Cold!
James & I have been planning on going to the Broncos-Chiefs game all season. The day finally arrived yesterday. And so did a cold front that delivered 4 inches of snow and frigid temperatures. We dressed well and enjoyed the great game. It helped that our seats were in the direct path of the sun, so we stayed relatively warm through halftime.

The Broncs won 41-7. I had a "fantasy" player playing and very much enjoyed watching Brandon Marshall go for two touchdowns and over 100 yards receiving! His performance appears to be the one that may help me squeak out a first round victory in the playoffs over my brother, Wes. I think I might be the luckiest fantasy football manager ever!

Comments

  1. Woody, I had Marshall too! He helped me win my first round matchup in TWO different leagues. And I think he should have gotten bonus points for throwing the snow in the air after that one TD. ??? Glad you got to go to the game -- a blowout win I'll bet makes it all the sweeter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment