Seed of Chucky....

Seed of Chucky....
Do you remember Chucky from "Childs Play"...that cheesy horror film from the 80's? I think somewhere in the 90's Chucky got married and the produced a movie called "The Bride of Chucky". Well, in 2004, we get to see their offspring in the movie "Seed of Chucky". I have not seen any of them, but did my research for this post because....

One of Megan's favorite dolls (she calls this doll Baby Megan) really spooks me. It was actually Tanya's doll when she was a little kid, but it has this eerie quality about it. It's much larger than most dolls and the eyes are penetrating. Her eyelids close automatically when you lay her down. I sometimes see her at night staring at me and again I get spooked.


Do you agree? Or am I nuts?

Comments

  1. I love you too much to say your nuts - but..................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree. I think Baby Megan is going to show up in some nightmares tonight! No offense, Tanya and Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psychological tests have proved that people with bigger eyes are thought to look more attractive and innocent...but not so much with this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, Woody. That is one freaky doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the devilish little grin is freakin me out more than the eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment