A Camping Tradition...

A Camping Tradition...
I'm proud to report that we have an ice cream tradition incorporated into all camping trips that we haven't skipped. Somehow...someway..at some point during the trip we are to find ice cream.

This particular trip was no different. The best we could do was a Ben & Jerry's in downtown Aspen. We found that Aspen is not the cheapest town to hang out in. One small scoop of ice cream at Ben & Jerry's was enough to feed the entire family somewhere else (okay, I'm exaggerating a bit).

I'm thinking we don't have many more camping trips where we can pull off what you see above. I asked if they would split a small between two cones. They obliged and I was handed two cones with little white golf ball sized scoops. I thought the girls would complain it wasn't big enough, but they were quite happy. Now that I look at the picture again, those scoops are plenty big for them!

Comments

  1. No joke, I think that we sat in those exact seats in Aspen. Was it right across from the park? Great picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment