I like the candids the best...

I like the candids the best...
Tuesday already and I'm still finding sand in our stuff from our trip to SB last week. It was so good to spend some time with family and get the chance to catch up with friends.

While in SB, my brother and his family came up for a couple days so that we could take a family picture together. The photo shoot actually went pretty smooth, all things considered. The kiddos got bribed quite a bit and had a couple different breaks for crackers, lollipops and gummy worms. It is always wonderful to watch them interact together. Poor Andrew is going to have to get used to playing lots of girl games. I must have heard him ask over 30 times to play Star Wars, to which he got no response. (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. Wow - those four are SOOOOOO cute! Andrews situation reminds me of cousin Mike at your birthday parties - all girls and Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, Auntie. Some of the best parties of my life...some of the best parties of my life. I never since managed a better guy girl ratio on my own. Thanks TL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment