April Fool's??

April Fool's??
Wasn't April Fool's Day almost two weeks ago? We've been enjoying some nice Spring weather and some nice sunsets. Here's one from the other night.

But somehow Spring was supposed to take a backseat to allow a snowstorm to hit us today and blanket us with up to a foot of snow! All week and even as I went to bed last night, the forecast has been the same. So I canceled my plans to take the girls camping and adjusted several other plans. Guess the jokes on me as this morning there isn't even a flake on the ground!

Maybe, I should rethink my career path and shift to meteorology. It's one of the few careers where you can really goof up and never have to take responsibility. They can just blame their bad forecast on the jet stream changing paths, high or low pressure systems setting up in a different place, or the computer models were off. That's it blame it on the computers! Can we give our weather folks a performance review?

Comments

  1. And I loved the 50 degree weather on Easter too... Oh wait, it was snowing and freezing! I don't want it to snow, I am afraid it will throw me into labor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOODY, I guess camping on my deck for the weekend is out of the question? I know you are going to have a houseful of ladies so good luck with thinking of a get-away for the three of you! You guys are having a little Wisconsin weather - snow after Easter! Thats just not right! We had so much wind the last two days that all our dust is rearranged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've come to appreciate the wind in SB so that the fog goes away!! Do you agree, Nana?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, actually I love the wind, but I didn't want to say anything nice about our weather because I didn't want to sound like "sour grapes" ;-) But actually, its really loverly here - we are going to a "Breakers Basketball" game tonight?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you Woody. This towns weather is fricken crazy. Fun times though. I was thinking of you, and your "desire" for another big storm.

    J

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment