Duet

Duet
Monday morning we got to play with Nikayla for a bit. She loves to say "Zoe" and follow her around, which is fun to see since it's usually Zoe who follows Megan around.

Let's rewind a bit as I reminisce about last weekend...

Over the past 14 years, Kristi and I have shared many funny memories and experiences together. I remember the day I moved into my dorm room during my freshman year of college. Kristi lived across the hall from me and wasn't around much in the beginning because she was deep in training with the soccer team. For some silly reason, I was intimidated by her before I even really met her. This is absolutely ludicrous because if you know her, you know that she is as kind as they come. I soon figured that out and have enjoyed her friendship since. It was great spending so much time with her and her family last weekend. We got to have some fun girl time...getting our nails done, having coffee and watching "The Devil Wears Prada".

Comments

  1. Kristi IS the nicest, for sure!! Glad you guys had a great time. Are we going to get to visit some more of our favorite people when we come to Colorado again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, my, my… first a four-year old who reads, and now a two-year old piano prodigy. What are you feeding your children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are too nice! Has it really been 14 years, that is just crazy! We had such a fabulous time in CO, your family is wonderful and you are all so generous and such great hosts!!! Thanks for having us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment