Tie-Dyed Elmo?

Tie-Dyed Elmo?
I'm thinking this could be the next Christmas gift sensation!?!

I believe we've written in the past about our woes in trying to get Megan to eat at mealtimes. I'm pleased to report we've made large strides in getting her to eat her dinner. For some reason, the desire for dessert is finally kicking in as the driving force in the change.

We've had nights where after much protest, Megan will finally try something new. When she realizes she actually likes it, she will say something to the tune of "I want to have this for dinner every night!" This of course makes Tanya & I feel so good.

The problem is that she forgets. We'll try to remind her of what she said when she ate a particular food in the past, but it falls on deaf ears.

We are trying a new tactic. When she finds that she likes a new food, we immediately grab the recorder and catch what you will find today on our Sound Bites page. This way she can hear it for herself!

Comments

Post a Comment