Love my coffee...

Love my coffee...
Yesterday's "guess what this is" challenge was a little more difficult than the last one featuring Zoe's hair. The blue light special was actually air bubbles on the blue water tank of my new Keurig single-serve coffee maker that I got for Christmas.

I may speak often about how cool diapers are for hats, but I love to rave about how awesome my Keurig is! To make a delicious cup of joe, you can either use the pre-packaged K-Cups, or go with a little insert where you can use ground coffee. Feel free to stop by for a mug full that gives Starbucks a run for its money.

Comments

  1. Woody - I got a laugh out of this because I saw that blue light when I visited and it never crossed my mind when I was guessing! Glad you like your coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I get a prize for being the only one to guess yesterday? Even if I was wrong I was creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! Your prize is unlimited cups of java when you come to visit next! And as a bonus...I'll let you use our snowblower! Thanks for participating in the challenge! I liked your guesses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watched your last slide show three times and its great! and then I watched both blizzard shows which were great! How can I email these to all my unspecting friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to take you up on the coffee offer next time I;m over. That's a pretty nifty machine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment