Little Ballerina

Little Ballerina
If you would have asked me 25 years ago what I wanted to be when I grew up, I definitely would have said a ballerina. I think it was the twirling and leaping in a tutu that I loved so much. This month I gave Megan a choice between ballet and swim lessons (which I knew she wasn't very fond of), and much to her Daddy's dismay, she chose ballet. She is so adorable to watch! She, like me, loves the outfit and the twirling and leaping. She especially likes her new friend Kendal because she has a sparkly leotard...I'm glad she bases her friendships on deep and meaningful things!

Comments

  1. This brings bak such wonderful memories! More pictures - more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love this post. . .I also preferred tutus to swimsuits. Go Megan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dismay? How could I possibly be in dismay looking at those cute pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a girl Our granddaughter also took lessons at 4 years So neat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment