Here we go again...

Here we go again...
I know I did a similar post last month featuring a flashback of Megan & I donning our fancy head wear...but this one was too cute to pass up. Dad was in charge the other night while Mom was out at a scrap-booking workshop. Things tend to get a little interesting when Dad take the reigns. We began getting a little goofy and the next thing I knew, we all had our white caps on.

I can't say enough good things about these hats. They're one size fits all with two adjustable straps. The hat's ability to insulate is incredible...I challenge anyone to go outside in the cold to test one out. But most importantly, they have a magical quality...when you put one on, you're instantly put in a happy & funny mood. Try it!

Oh yeah...you have now officially seen Zoe's new "funny face". She's been practicing for weeks and has now perfected it.

Comments

  1. I wish I had seen this BEFORE I went out to shovel the snow off the driveway this morning in the sub-zero temperatures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Passing down family genes are so important to me - when I see those beautiful big brown eyes I see the Anderson influence - but with this picture I can definately see our families resemblence!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment