Uh-oh!

Uh-oh!
Just when we thought we'd have time to dig out of the blizzard from last week, I start getting "Winter Storm Watch" emails announcing the probable arrival of yet another storm. The meteorologists are being a bit cagey in making predictions, but it appears that we are in for another dumping Thursday night into Friday.

The bummer about this news is that my sister and her family (who have been visiting us this week) head back home on Friday AM. After the nightmare experiences people had a DIA during the blizzard, I'm really hoping they don't experience anything like that.

We have been having a blast with them. More about our adventures next week...

Comments

  1. Hopefully we will be without wind this time which will make it much more manageable for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send me this picture in color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Zoe looks like Megan the last time I saw her. Nice phone by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment