Snow Day = Snow Play!

Snow Day = Snow Play!
I tend to jump at most opportunities to play in the snow...and having Katie and Andrew over the morning after the blizzard was a perfect chance for such fun. We geared up all the kids in their snowsuits and hit the powder. The kids (minus Zoe) loved it. I got the bright idea to try and make a sledding path across the street from us. I trudged up the hill with Andrew, Katie and Megan with the sled in tow. It was then that I realized the snow was way too soft and deep to get any kind of speed going on the sled. Andrew wasn't too happy with the fact that his pink boots kept coming off, but Megan and Katie had a blast crawling around and rolling down the hill. Next year they will all be a little more agile and I will be ready to play again. (posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. Oh Boy - that looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like Woody was right about DIA. I hope your family can make it out or at least get booked on a flight soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pinkies are so hot Andrew...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment