Favorite Ornament...

Favorite Ornament...
The other night, I found Megan sitting & gazing at the Christmas tree. I walked over and asked the magic question. "Which ornament is your favorite?" Without hesitation, she walked around the tree to the side that was out of view and retrieved the ornament you are looking at now.

When we were living in SB, we had an ornament making contest/party with friends for two years straight. This was my entry the year we vacationed at the Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park.

I feel honored that Megan chose this piece of work over the many other fun ornaments we have. Now my question is...what was it doing on the side of the tree no one can see?? Tanya??

Comments

  1. That was a really fun party! I still have my ornaments from those years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is funny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment