So you think you can dance?

So you think you can dance?
On Saturday night, we made a rare, spontaneous trip downtown. Our final destination was REI, but thought we'd get crazy and take the girls out for dinner somewhere first. As we were driving around in the city, we stumbled upon 'Oktoberfest' happening in Larimer Square! That was the place for us, so we parked and made our way to the festival.

It was perfect. Booths of scrumptious German food and all the polka dancing you could ask for. We sat there eating our 'Fred Flinstone-sized' turkey legs while watching the polka party on the dance floor.

When the party was over, they took a few minutes while the next polka band was getting ready to perform. The dance floor was empty, but Megan was still somewhat dancing in her seat. I encouraged her to head out on the dance floor. She got shy and declined. I then asked Zoe to head out on the dance floor. Without hesitation, off she went with Megan right behind. The two started dancing (without any music) and the crowd loved it.

A few minutes later, they had company out there...and once 'The Continentals' got rocking, the floor was full and the next polka party was on.

Comments

  1. How awesome is that. I'm glad our girls hangout, cause I would love Niki to be that brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... so looking at all your pics have just about made my day! I love these dancing pictures :) Zoe's stance makes me laugh. I hope all is well and I look forward to the pictures and stories to come. Miss you guys....
    Much Love xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment