Should I write childrens books?

Should I write childrens books?
Baby Brown Bear, Baby Brown Bear...what do you hear?
I ain't hearing nuthin' with Zoe's finger in my ear!

For those of you with kids, 'Brown Bear' is Zoe's favorite book right now.

After our errand at REI, we found the bear statues outside. They provided great entertainment. They were so much fun that Megan refused to leave when we said it was time to go. She would not get down from sitting on the back of the big bear (out of view). Things got quite serious once we told Megan she was going to have to sleep on the back of the big bear all night and we'd pick her up in the morning. Miraculously, we then had a very cooperative girl walking to the car.

Comments

  1. The poem is perfect. She might grow up to be - oh my gosh I forgot the nsme of the gal who visited the three bears. Its not Dorothy, Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, not a princess, Ariel, Tinker Bell, Snow White - Help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be Goldilocks! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment