Last Days of Summer

Last Days of Summer
I've tried to hold off decorating the house for Fall, but I just couldn't wait any longer. So last week, I broke down and did it, 8 days before Summer is officially over. As excited as I am for the leaves to change color, I also am having a hard time letting go of the warm summer weather. Luckily, I haven't had to quit yet. It was hot on this picture day and we took full advantage of it at the park. Megan and Zoe were joined by David, Addy, Nikayla, Madison and Tristin for a morning of water fun. (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. Mike and I met for lunch at that park about a month ago. We had no idea what we were in for as kids splashed about. I look forward to Aubrey joining them next summer!!!

    This is the same time you decorated last year. You were already decorated when we moved out here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment