Lunchtime Photowalk

Lunchtime Photowalk
Each day this week, you will get to see photos I took during one lunchtime last week. I had 45 minutes and my self-imposed rule was that I could not get in the car, but had to walk from my building. It felt kind of weird doing it because lots of people were watching and wondering what I was doing. But it was actually very fun. I had one guy approach me and ask if I was a professional photographer. I laughed and replied 'no, not at all', but deep down I enjoyed pretending I was.

New Sound Bite!! Check out the page to hear Megan's rendition of the theme song of my Mt. Princeton slideshow. I put the slideshow on her computer and she watches it at least once a day. Now she sings along!

Comments

  1. Dude, Megan is a rockstar. Lovin it. ROCK ON Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cade wanted to listen to Megan's singing at least 10 times tonight. He was smiling from ear to ear and then started singing along, too! Inspiring Megan, truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment