Mothers

Mothers
Mother's Day started with three of my favorite people hoping on the bed to wake me up. Megan's hands were full with cards, one in particular that she made in preschool for me. It was priceless. After church, we had brunch at the Craig's. Kacey made the best baked French Toast concoction my taste buds have ever experienced.

During her visit, Nana taught Megan a song that I used to sing as a prayer when I was little. It's so fun now hearing Megan sing it...check it out on the Sound Bites page.

Lastly, Sunday is the big race day for Woody. He's been battling some strong knee pain, but insists he's going to run the half marathon. I'll be waiting for him at the finish line with a stretcher.

Comments

  1. Woody - you can do it! Wish I was there to watch - Tanya take a movie, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. woody, what is your pregame meal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizza, ice cream, chips 'n salsa...all sprinkled with crushed Advil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Woody, not that you'll need any. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, how was the race today, Woody?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment