Say Cheese....

Say Cheese....
Okay, we couldn't do it. We had to post a picture of the girls!

Forget swimming, biking and running...I get my best work out when I take the girls to get their pictures professionally taken. Zoe absolutely hates it the moment I set her on the canvas. To get her to stop screaming I stuff her with food and they usually can get a photo of her frowning between bites. Megan does pretty well as long as she is being entertained. That involves me and up to two other photographers making funny noises and jumping around like monkeys. Just like any good work out, it's hard to get through it but when it's done, I'm happy with the result.(posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. so sweet! T- did you curl Megan's hair? I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! I love the matching, but different tops. I HATE getting Aubrey's picture taken too. I cannot handle that much stress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment