My Window...

My Window...
We just purchased a new digital camera at work, so I was playing with it on Friday and decided to take a shot of what I look out at everyday. I'm sure you'll notice the infamous billboard at the bottom. The ad on it now is really lame and not worth any comment. In the summer it's cool to watch the afternoon thunderstorms come over the mountains and then take in the lightning shows...but that's only what I've heard since I'm always so diligently working.

The girls are back and life is good. We had a mellow weekend just settling back into life with everyone at home. Did some yardwork! Yup...Spring is in the air and the backyard is starting so show signs of life, so the work has begun.

Comments

  1. It was such a blessing to get to see Tanya, Megan and Zoe on Thursday! I can't believe how grown up both girls are. We missed you Woody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one day i will have to post a picture of the window that i look out of everyday. glad that the girls are back safely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trev - No need to post a picture of your window. I know it well. I used to sit and stare out it everyday only to be looking at the person sitting at the desk on the other side of the glass.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment