Learned something new...

Learned something new...
I'm somewhat embarrassed to say that up until about two years ago, I didn't really know what the Continental Divide was. Somehow I must have missed that chapter in my geography textbook growing up. For those of you who do know its the point at which all water either flows to the Pacific or Atlantic Ocean...well done...you no doubt read the chapter I missed.


Yesterday, Tanya & the girls picked me up at work and we enjoyed lunch together at a deli. We have done this a few times before and I love it! It helps me bring a nice dose of perspective to my work day.

Comments

  1. The name looks familiar. I checked with Mapquest, and we were very near there in May on our trip west on Rte. 70. Gorgeous country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly, I did know what the Continental Divide was, of course, I am the nut that knows how far away lightning strikes. I am a geek. This much is true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I know about the divide and lighting and I'm not a geek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, but I also know pi out to seven decimal places and how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop. Now that is geeky...and DELicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment