Cousins, Cousins & more Cousins....

Cousins, Cousins & more Cousins....
Before too much time went by I wanted to post some pictures from my recent visit back to Santa Barbara.

During our stay, we got to meet our adorable new cousins, Ezra and Isaiah. They've been adopted by my cousin Kevin, his wife Brianna and their big sister Anna. They are precious along with their sister and it was a joy to get to know their personalities. Amazingly, we got a shot of all of them before the Bob Marley dance party began (It's the Heldt kids favorite music).

Here's the order of the lineup: Isaiah, Katie, Megan, Zoe, Andrew, Ezra & Anna. Posted by Tanya

Comments

  1. Cool picture! Anna cracks me up! It was so fun to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its pretty exciting to be part of an international family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has something happened to Woody? This is three posts in a row from you! I'm reading backwards as you can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woody is still around, he just infected me with the 'post' bug and now I can't stop myself! Plus he didn't get to come to Santa Barbara, so it wouldn't make sense for him to write about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, i have a touch of the post bug too. I love getting comments too. At least I know I am not writing to myself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment