Wrinkles

Wrinkles
This is about how I'll be feeling on 5/21/06...

You see, my wife has given me inspiration. Her plan to run in a triathlon has got me off my butt and jogging too. Yesterday I signed up to run in the Colorado Colfax 1/2 marathon. My bro & hero, Wes, has run in several full marathons, so I'm thinking I have a shot at finishing the 13 miler. The problem is that in my current state of fitness, I can run about 4 miles max...so if I do the math, I've gotta figure out how I can run another 9 miles...in just over 2 months.

Anybody want to run it with me?? The links to both our events are on the Links page...you can sign up there!

Comments

  1. will you be chasing a ball of some kind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ball to chase, but you and my former co-workers would appreciate that an appealing factor to this 1/2 marathon is the starting time is 6am. You know me...I don't want to exercise and have the sun beating down on me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment