Valentine's

Valentine's
Last Friday, Megan got to bring those little Valentine cards to preschool. You know, the cheesy ones that you buy in packs that are about the size of an index card and have some character on them. Megan's had Dora on hers...big surprise. Megan came home from school with a bag full of cards and candy. We didn't realize that candy was a part of the celebration. To my amazement, one of the candy items in her bag was 'Fun Dip'. Who gives Fun Dip to a 3 year old? Why not just hand out some sugar packets instead and save some money. Now, I've enjoyed some Fun Dip eating experiences growing up and I know all candy is pure sugar, but again...for a 3 year old? Ok, I'm over it now.

Speaking of sugar. You should have seen the heart cookies when Nana & Megan finished decorating them! The pre-decorated cookies were about a half inch thick...the frosting and candy added about another inch. When I talk about cookies, you will hear no complaints from me...just observations.

Comments

  1. ummm...can you send some of those cookies my direction? And some fun dip. 32 year olds can have them, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sugar--sugar....it's great for the spirit! D had tootsie rolls for breakfast (and jellybelly's)...come on it's valentines day and that kid is as healthy as a rock:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment